MET Manta MIPS Helmet
- MIPS C2® rotational management system
- Exceptionally comfortable & secure
- Sunglasses ports to securely dock sunglasses
The all new Manta Mips is a helmet that defines MET’s aesthetic and highly contemporary designs. It’s as brilliant as the original but with sharper looks, and it feels more cutting-edge. The Manta Mips is more aerodynamic than its predecessor thanks to its lower tube-shaped profile at the rear, which we developed with specific wind-tunnel testing in the NEWTON laboratory of Milan.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- MIPS C2® rotational management system engineered to add protection in case of certain impacts
- Exceptionally comfortable and secure on the head thanks to refined internal shape
- MET Safe-T Orbital Fit System
- 360° Head belt, vertical and occipital adjustments leave you with an individual fit
- Air Lite straps with adjustable divider to maximise aerodynamic and comfort
- Fidlock® Magnetic Buckle makes it easier to secure the helmet
- Hand washable comfort pads
- 15 Vents, Internal engineered air channelling system to improve ventilation and comfort
- Reflective rear decals to enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- Sunglasses ports to securely dock sunglasses when climbing or resting
- Tube-shaped tail to improve aerodynamics
- Rear deflector to enable a constant airflow in riding position
- Helmet soft bag included
- S | 52/56cm | 230g
- M| 56/58cm | 250g
- L | 58/61cm | 270g
Featuring the MIPS-C2® rotational management system, the MET Manta Mips is able to slide relative to the head in the case of a crash, redirecting damaging rotational motion. MIPS is a brain protection system—engineered to add at least 10% extra safety to the standard construction of helmets in case of certain impacts. The MIPS Brain Protection System (BPS) is attached inside the helmet, between the comfort padding and the EPS. The Fidlock® magnetic buckle makes it easier and faster to fasten the helmet. The feature effectively reduces triathlon transition times.
Despite being primarily an aero helmet, it is also well ventilated. We’ve engineered the internal shape to channel the air and MET’s signature NACA Vent works in synergy with the specially positioned exhaust ensuring a constant airflow through the helmet, without catching the wind and creating drag. It features two dedicated ports for securely docking sunglasses.
Beyond its technical prowess, the Manta Mips is also exceptionally comfortable. The 360° head belt ensures that there will be no pressure points on the skull and its internal shape is inspired by the award-winning MET Trenta 3K Carbon.
|MPN||METROAD226, METROAD227, METROAD228, METROAD229, METROAD230, METROAD231, METROAD232, METROAD233, METROAD234, METROAD358, METROAD359, METROAD360|
Our Payment Options
Online we currently accept payment from the methods listed above including a wide range of finance options. In store we also accept payment in the form of cash and gift vouchers.
In order to get the kit you want, when you need it, without ruining the family finances we offer a highly flexible range of finance options to help you get the best products on your bike now rather than at the end of the season when you've saved up the cash to make the purchase. There are even interest free options which effectively spread the cost without costing you any extra.
D.T.(Automotives) Limited T/A Tweeks Cycles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is the broker and not the lender. Our FCA registration number is 689896. D.T.(Automotives) Limited offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance and Klarna. Credit is provided subject to affordability, age and status. Minimum spend applies. Not all products offered by Secure Trust Bank PLC are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit