MET Trenta 3K Carbon MIPS Helmet
- MET’s most advanced road helmet
- Sunglasses ports to securely dock sunglasses
- MIPS AIR® rotational management system
The MET Trenta 3K Carbon Mips is a performance road helmet for elite cyclists, winner of Le Tour de France and the monumental Liège-Bastogne-Liège, it’s engineered to keep your head fresh and save you energy with every pedal stroke. The MET Trenta 3K Carbon Mips is the most advanced road cycling helmet they have ever made.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- 3K Carbon Technology, carbon cage embedded into the liner to enhance the performance of the shell
- MIPS AIR® rotational management system engineered to add protection and save weight
- Exceptionally comfortable and secure on the head thanks to refined internal shape
- MET Safe-T Orbital Fit System
- 360° Head belt, vertical and occipital adjustments leave you with an individual fit
- Air Lite straps with adjustable divider to maximise aerodynamic and comfort
- 19 Vents, Internal engineered air channelling system to improve ventilation and comfort
- Sunglasses ports to securely dock sunglasses when climbing or resting
- Tube-shaped tail to improve aerodynamics
- Rear deflector to enable a constant airflow in riding position
- Limited head contact surface to maximise the ventilation
- Reflective rear decals to enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- Helmet soft bag included
- S | 52/56cm
- M| 56/58cm
- L | 58/61cm
MET never compromise on performance, adding MIPS AIR® they have integrated into the padding the lightest and most advanced rotational management system. The MIPS AIR® was specifically developed and designed to be the lightest system possible to help reduce rotational energies otherwise transferred to the head during specific angular impacts. The MIPS AIR® is integrated into the padding of the Trenta 3k Carbon Mips and enables 10-15mm of relative movement between the energy absorbing layer and the padding.
The construction of the MET Trenta 3K Carbon Mips performs better than any other helmet on the market. The MET R&D team have taken advantage of the carbon’s elastic modulus which allows them to reduce the density of the EPS foam by 20%, without affecting the capacity of the helmet to absorb energy. The result is a lightweight yet better-performing shell that sets a new standard for ventilated helmet design.
Originally developed by NACA, a precursor to NASA, the position of this inlet at the front of the helmet has a cooling effect. Harnessing the power of the Venturi effect, the vent pushes out the warm air within the helmet through specially positioned exhausts. This ensures constant airflow through the helmet, without catching the wind and creating drag. The tail of the helmet also has an aerodynamic purpose. It works in synergy with the NACA front vent and the rear deflector to effectively drive airflow. It has a lower profile at the rear, which we developed thanks to specific wind-tunnel testing in the Newton laboratory of Milan.
|MPN||METROAD401, METROAD402, METROAD403, METROAD404, METROAD405, METROAD406, METROAD250, METROAD251, METROAD252, METROAD253, METROAD254, METROAD255, METROAD337, METROAD338, METROAD339, METROAD340, METROAD341, METROAD342|
Our Payment Options
Online we currently accept payment from the methods listed above including a wide range of finance options. In store we also accept payment in the form of cash and gift vouchers.
In order to get the kit you want, when you need it, without ruining the family finances we offer a highly flexible range of finance options to help you get the best products on your bike now rather than at the end of the season when you've saved up the cash to make the purchase. There are even interest free options which effectively spread the cost without costing you any extra.
D.T.(Automotives) Limited T/A Tweeks Cycles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is the broker and not the lender. Our FCA registration number is 689896. D.T.(Automotives) Limited offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance and Klarna. Credit is provided subject to affordability, age and status. Minimum spend applies. Not all products offered by Secure Trust Bank PLC are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit