Shimano CS-M9001 XTR 11-Speed Cassette
- Super light & durable
- Corrosion resistant
- Offers precise faster shifting
V12 Finance Calculator
This Shimano cassette features four carbon fibre carriers and 6 titanium sprockets to make this Shimano's lightest 11-speed Dyna-Sys MTB cassette.
Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load.
- 11-40T wide ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control.
- Four separate lightweight carbon fibre carriers reduce weight and increase stiffness giving more precise faster shifts
- 35/31/27/24/21/19T sprockets are all made from titanium to reduce weight and increase durability.
- Sprockets are cut away extensively and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Alloy cassette lockring
- For use with 11-speed SIL-TEC chains
Our Payment Options
Online we currently accept payment from the methods listed above including a wide range of finance options. In store we also accept payment in the form of cash and gift vouchers.
In order to get the kit you want, when you need it, without ruining the family finances we offer a highly flexible range of finance options to help you get the best products on your bike now rather than at the end of the season when you've saved up the cash to make the purchase. There are even interest free options which effectively spread the cost without costing you any extra.
D.T.(Automotives) Limited T/A Tweeks Cycles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is the broker and not the lender. Our FCA registration number is 689896. D.T.(Automotives) Limited offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance and Klarna. Credit is provided subject to affordability, age and status. Minimum spend applies. Not all products offered by Secure Trust Bank PLC are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit