Zipp 454 NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake Wheels
- The ultimate road racing wheelset
- Wider rim designed for tubeless tyres
- Cognition hub with Axial Clutch V2 technology
V12 Finance Calculator
Zipp’s 454 NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake is the ultimate road racing wheelset. This wheel delivers everything the performance cyclist demands. It’s aerodynamically efficient and stable in all wind conditions. What’s more, a wider rim is designed for tubeless tyres at lower pressure for reduced rolling resistance and vibration damping, so you’ll lose as little energy as possible out on the road. This wheel is optimized for 25mm tubeless tyres for all out speed.
- Technology: Total System Efficiency, ImPress, Sawtooth & Axial Clutch V2
- Cognition hub set rolls efficiently whether you are pedalling or coasting with Axial Clutch V2 technology
- The 454 NSW Tubeless Disc Brake is roughly a pound (more than 400 grams) lighter than its predecessor
- TSE for greater efficiency and reduced rolling resistance
- Sawtooth rim with Hyperfoil nodes and Hex Fin ABLC dimple pattern for top aero and cross wind stability performance with an undulating 53/58mm rim depth
- Zipp graphics applied using Zipp’s ImPress direct-print technology
- XDR SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Ships with 12mm front and rear end caps
- Centre locking rotor interface.
- Lockring is included with the wheels
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
- Front 631g / Rear 727g
- Lifetime Warranty
The 454 NSW features Zipp’s most advanced technologies. Its undulating 58mm Sawtooth rim shape with Hyperfoils is Zipp’s most aerodynamic and stable wheel in the 404 family. The 454 NSW Tubeless Disc brake wheelset is roughly a pound (more than 400 grams) lighter than its predecessor! Zipp’s use of hookless (straight side) rims in the 454 NSW is integral to making you faster. With hookless, the transition between the tyre and the rim is more seamless and aero. Zipp’s hookless rims have more efficient resin distribution, which means lighter, stronger wheels. Outdoor testing commissioned by Zipp revealed the real-world gains of Zipp Total System Efficiency (TSE). A bike-and-rider system weighing 85kg (187lbs) on the new 454 NSW with 25mm tyres required 278 watts to maintain a speed of 40kph. That’s a 10-watt savings compared with the previous model 454 NSW. At the centre of the 454 NSW is the Cognition V2 hub set re-engineered with an updated Axial Clutch V2 mechanism for quicker engagement, lower friction, and improved durability.
|MPN||ZPWH8616000, ZPWH8617000, ZPWH8617001|
Our Payment Options
Online we currently accept payment from the methods listed above including a wide range of finance options. In store we also accept payment in the form of cash and gift vouchers.
In order to get the kit you want, when you need it, without ruining the family finances we offer a highly flexible range of finance options to help you get the best products on your bike now rather than at the end of the season when you've saved up the cash to make the purchase. There are even interest free options which effectively spread the cost without costing you any extra.
D.T.(Automotives) Limited T/A Tweeks Cycles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is the broker and not the lender. Our FCA registration number is 689896. D.T.(Automotives) Limited offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance and Klarna. Credit is provided subject to affordability, age and status. Minimum spend applies. Not all products offered by Secure Trust Bank PLC are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit