MET Parachute MCR Helmet
- Convertible full-face helmet
- MIPS C2® rotational management system
- Compatible with most goggles & sunglasses
The MET Parachute MCR is MET’s convertible full-face helmet developed for enduro, all-mountain and e-MTB riding. Parachute MCR is designed to be truly two helmets in one. The full-face has a stylish and aggressive look providing all-round protection, while the open face reflects the style of MET’s all-mountain helmets.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- MCR Magnetic Chin bar Release System to easily convert from full to open face
- MIPS C2® rotational management system engineered to add protection in case of certain impacts
- ASTM 1952-15/2032-15 certified (shell and chin bar) makes it safer
- Adjustable and flexible injected visor to avoid extra rotation of the neck in case of a crash
- Breathable chin bar covered with a durable injected PU foam
- BOA-FS1® Fit System
- 360° Head belt, vertical adjustments leave you with an individual fit
- Fidlock® Magnetic Buckle makes it easier to secure the helmet
- 21 Vents, Internal engineered air channelling system to improve ventilation and comfort
- Removable cheek-pads (2 sizes included) to achieve the perfect fit
- Hand washable Air Mesh comfort pads
- Wide field of view makes it compatible with every goggle and sunglasses
- Helmet soft bag included
- S | 52/56cm | 820 g (full-face) - 435 g (open-face)
- M| 56/58cm | 840 g (full-face) - 455 g (open-face)
- L | 58/61cm | 880 g (full-face) - 495 g (open-face)
MCR stands for Magnetic Chin bar Release and instantly converts from full to open face helmet and back. MCR is MET’s revolutionary system created in partnership with Fidlock. Featuring the MIPS brain protection system and complying with ASTM 1952-15/2032-15 (shell and chin bar) you have the highest level of protection from linear and rotational impacts. On the top of that MET added their unique flexible injected visor to avoid extra rotation of the neck in case of a crash.
The BOA® FS1 features incremental adjustment forward and backward to deliver a precise and adaptable fit. It also offers 3 positions for vertical adjustment. The belt runs 360° around the head to avoid any pressure points, optimizing comfort. All MET helmets are known for how ventilated they are. 21 vents and the MET engineered internal air channelling work in synergy with the breathable chin bar to maximize the airflow at low and high speed. ASTM is the only standardised test for the safety of the chin bar. The Parachute MCR exceeds by 40% to 50% the stringent ASTM deflection limits. We engineered the Chin bar to reach the optimal balance of stiffness and energy dissipation to give you confidence when wearing the all-new Parachute MCR.
|MPN||METMTB311, METMTB312, METMTB313, METMTB186, METMTB187, METMTB188, METMTB189, METMTB190, METMTB191, METMTB128, METMTB129, METMTB130, 3HM120CE00LNO1, 3HM120CE00MNO1, 3HM120CE00SNO1, METMTB314, METMTB315, METMTB316|
Our Payment Options
Online we currently accept payment from the methods listed above including a wide range of finance options. In store we also accept payment in the form of cash and gift vouchers.
In order to get the kit you want, when you need it, without ruining the family finances we offer a highly flexible range of finance options to help you get the best products on your bike now rather than at the end of the season when you've saved up the cash to make the purchase. There are even interest free options which effectively spread the cost without costing you any extra.
D.T.(Automotives) Limited T/A Tweeks Cycles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is the broker and not the lender. Our FCA registration number is 689896. D.T.(Automotives) Limited offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance and Klarna. Credit is provided subject to affordability, age and status. Minimum spend applies. Not all products offered by Secure Trust Bank PLC are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit