Madison Enigma Sunglasses 3 Lens Pack
- Includes three different lenses for different conditions
- Lenses are both impact & scratch-resistant
- Perfect fit that works seamlessly with a helmet
Introducing the Madison Enigma Sunglasses 3 Lens Pack. This offers 3 lens options for differing light conditions; Bright, medium light and low light/night time. The large modern styled Enigma frame offers a huge field of vision and protection. With an adjustable nose piece and temple tips, it tailors to fit all face shapes and stays firmly in place when you're rattling along any technical terrain.
- Polycarbonate Lenses: Optics from Madison meets the highest standard for eyewear; ISO 12312. The interchangeable polycarbonate lenses are both impact and scratch-resistant. The lenses offer both supreme optical clarity and UV-A and UV-B protection
- 3 lens options: Main Lens Light Filtration Cat. 3 suitable for Bright conditions, an Amber lens suitable for Medium-Light conditions and a Clear lens suitable for Low-Light conditions
- Multi-Purpose: Both versatile and stylish, Madison Optics maintain their good looks on the road or trails
- TR-90 Frames: TR-90 plastics are lightweight, flexible and durable. TR-90 plastic memory allows them to flex and return to their original shape without breaking or bending
- Secure Fit: Our frames work seamlessly with your helmet with non-slip rubber tips for maximum comfort and security. The flexible nose-piece allows you to dial in the perfect fit, adjusting for extra venting if desired
- Soft Pouch: We have included a soft pouch for lens cleaning and protection on the move. An optional RX insert is available for prescription lenses
- Size Spec: Lens Width: 129mm, Lens Height: 49mm, Frame Width: 141mm, Bridge Height: 13mm, Arm Length: 127mm
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: At Madison, we pride ourselves on offering an excellent product with aftercare to match. That's why this product is covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
|MPN||MCL22S560, MCL22S561, MCL22S562, MCL22S563|
Our Payment Options
Online we currently accept payment from the methods listed above including a wide range of finance options. In store we also accept payment in the form of cash and gift vouchers.
In order to get the kit you want, when you need it, without ruining the family finances we offer a highly flexible range of finance options to help you get the best products on your bike now rather than at the end of the season when you've saved up the cash to make the purchase. There are even interest free options which effectively spread the cost without costing you any extra.
D.T.(Automotives) Limited T/A Tweeks Cycles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is the broker and not the lender. Our FCA registration number is 689896. D.T.(Automotives) Limited offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance and Klarna. Credit is provided subject to affordability, age and status. Minimum spend applies. Not all products offered by Secure Trust Bank PLC are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit