DT Swiss ER 1600 Spline Disc Brake Wheels
Riders known for being hard on their wheels, for not avoiding potholes and for out sprinting people in full pro kit on their way to do the groceries should take a close look at the ER 1600 Spline 32. A high-end welded aluminium rim with a huge cross section laced to wide aero spokes leave you with nothing left to desire. And don't be fooled by the classy looks and a silky smooth Ratchet System hub, because the ER 1600 Spline 32 really is all about hard riding and reacting to power coming from the strongest calves.
The E 1600's sport a 20mm internal width rim, optimised for 25- 35 mm tyres, making them able to cover a huge variety of roles as required. The front wheel comes ready for 12x100 mm thru axles with adaptors for 15x100, the rear comes ready for 12x142 mm thru axles, both come with Q/R converters. Quite easy to define the ER 1600 Spline wheels isn't it? A lightweight rim, strong spokes and reliable hub technology.
The perfect choice for every challenge out there - especially those which you do not foresee when leaving the house for a ride.
- Versatile wheel range – Suitable for a variety of surfaces
- 12x100mm (Front) 12x142mm (Rear) hub spacing
- Tubeless ready 20mm (Internal), 32mm (Height) aluminium rim
- Brake interface: Disc centre lock
- Spokes: DT Aero Comp straight pull
- Hub type: 350
- Recommended system rider weight: 130kg
- Weight: 819g (Front), 948g (Rear)
- Front includes: Tubeless ready rape, Tubeless valve, 12x100mm Thru axles with adaptors for 15x100mm, 5mm end cap kit, 15mm end cap kit
- Rear includes: Tubeless ready tape, Tubeless valve, 12x142mm Thru axles, IS 6-bolt adapter road, 5mm end cap kit
how do I apply for finance?
1. Choose your products
Fill your basket with at least £250 of products and check if finance is applicable! If it’s not, you could try adding additional products or changing your selections.
2. Select finance at checkout
When selecting your payment option, choose ‘finance’ and customise your finance to suit you - choose how long you’d like it for and which deposit option you’d like.
3. Apply in just 2 minutes!
You will be redirected to our finance provider, V12 Retail Finance, who will guide you through the simple 2 minute application to apply for your finance!
Please note finance is only available on UK orders.
UK Mainland Delivery Prices
|Delivery Type||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Standard Delivery for orders under £29.99||from £0.59||2-3 working days from day of despatch|
|Standard Delivery for orders over £29.99||Free|
|Express Delivery||from £0.83||Order before 4.30pm Monday to Friday for next working day delivery|
|Special Delivery||from £11.94|
|Click & Collect||from £5.94||Collect your parcel from a local post office. 2 - 3 working days from day of despatch|
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit