We are always on the lookout for talented people to join our exciting like-minded team here at Tweeks Cycles.
If you want to join us, why not take a look at the current available opportunities listed below, or if there are no vacancies at present then simply send your CV over to email@example.com and we'll give it careful consideration.Send email now
Call Centre Aftersales Representative
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking dynamic business and help unlock the next stage of our growth.
We’re looking for more great characters. Good communicators and listeners who enjoy talking to people, solving problems and taking pride in their work and getting the job done.
- Always positive, you should:
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills to listen, think and respond in order to solve a problem and give great confidence
- Be resilient, have a keen attention to detail and be familiar with commonly used software
- Have the ability to multi-task under pressure
- Be well organised and passionate about providing a great service
- Have the ability to retain information
An active interest or previous experience in the cycling world would be desirable.
- In return, for the right candidate, we offer:
- The chance to indulge a passion for one or more areas of our business every day
- A competitive remuneration package
- A state of the art office environment
- Staff purchase scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking
Job Type: Full-time
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 8:30 - 17:30
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
For more information or to enquire about the position, please forward your CV along with a covering letter including your current salary details to: DeeA@tweekscycles.comSend email now