Stages Cycling G2 Power Meter - Dura-Ace R9100
Introducing the Stages Dura-Ace 9100 Power Meter which brings it up to date with Shimano’s latest offering. It accurately measures your effort and performance and is a great training tool that neatly replaces your Dura-Ace 9100 left crank arm only adding 20 grams in the process.
Providing accurate and reliable data readings direct to their ANT+ and Bluetooth smart ready head units. Measuring your wattage and cadence this allows you to target training and your performances easily and effectively. It’s also compatible with Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks. Its provides accuracy within plus or minus 2% which is remarkable considering how small an addition this is.
The battery will last up to around 200 hours, is also water resistance to IPX7 and is compatible with Training Peaks, Strava and Garmin Training Centre amongst others.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight: only less than 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: cr2032)
- Power range (watts): 0 - 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20 - 220
- Water resistance rating: ipx7
- Crank compatibility: all Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- Device compatibility: ant+, Bluetooth smart ready
- Software compatibility: training peaks, Strava, Garmin training centre and others
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
how do I apply for finance?
1. Choose your products
Fill your basket with at least £250 of products and check if finance is applicable! If it’s not, you could try adding additional products or changing your selections.
2. Select finance at checkout
When selecting your payment option, choose ‘finance’ and customise your finance to suit you - choose how long you’d like it for and which deposit option you’d like.
3. Apply in just 2 minutes!
You will be redirected to our finance provider, V12 Retail Finance, who will guide you through the simple 2 minute application to apply for your finance!
Please note finance is only available on UK orders.
UK Mainland Delivery Prices
|Delivery Type||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Standard Delivery for orders under £14.99||from £0.59||2-3 working days from day of despatch|
|Standard Delivery for orders over £14.99||Free|
|Express Delivery||from £0.83||Order before 4.30pm Monday to Friday for next working day delivery|
|Special Delivery||from £11.94|
|Click & Collect||from £5.94||Collect your parcel from a local post office. 2 - 3 working days from day of despatch|
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit