Scott E-Genius 710 Full Suspension e-Bike - 27.5 Inch Plus - 2018
New for 2018 is the E-Genius 710 from Scott. Scott have completely redesigned the frame for the E-Genius range with dedicated E-Bike components and a better protected more compact Shimano E-Drive system.
The new E-Genius alloy frame now has the battery integrated into the downtube so much so you’ll hardly know it’s there. Its powered by the Shimano Steps E8000 500W engine which has three modes; Eco, Normal and High which is controlled by compact and ergonomic display. This display provides you with all the relevant data with full connectivity with Shimano DI2 components. This E-Drive system provides a maximum range of 100km and the battery can be fully charged in 5 hours. The suspension comes in the form of FOX 34 Float Performance Elite Air FIT4 that gives you a generous 150mm of renowned Fox super smooth travel. At the rear, there is the FOX NUDE EVOL Trunnion shock providing 150mm of travel that also has 3 modes to help you tackle all the different types of terrain you’ll encounter. The Shimano XT derailleur provides reliable smooth gear change and the braking power is courtesy of Shimano XT M8000 giving you great braking power. There’s also a Fox Transfer Dropper post too to make your riding experience even better. There a whole host of Syncros components that complete the line-up including the wheelset which are wrapped in Maxxis Minion II tyres that will provide all the grip and control you need.
The new E-Genius is ready to let you explore those mountains like never before.
- Frame: NEW Alloy Frame / Virtual 4 link kinematic VLK 27Plus and 29 compatible / geo adj. / Boost 148x12mm 150mm travel / Shimano E-8000 Int. DT Battery Tapered Headtube E2
- Fork: FOX 34 Float Performance Elite Air FIT4 3-Modes With Low Speed Adj. / 15x110mm QR Axle Tapered Steerer / Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 150mm travel / E-Bike
- Rear Shock: FOX NUDE EVOL Trunnion SCOTT Custom w. Travel / Geo Adj. 3 Modes: Lockout - Traction Control - Descend DPS / Reb. Adj. Travel 150 - 100 - Lockout / 185X55mm
- E-Drive System: Shimano STEPS E8000 500W w/integr. 500Wh Battery / Shimano Charger
- Remote System: SCOTT Twinloc Remote Technology
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000 SGS DM / Shadow Plus / 11 Speed
- Brakes: Shimano XT M8000 Disc 203mm F & R / SM-RT64 CL Rotor
- Seatpost: FOX Transfer Dropper Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M 125mm / L & XL 150mm
- Wheels: Rims - Syncros X-30S / 32H / 30mm / Sleeve Joint. Tubeless Ready.
- Hubs: Formula CL811 / 15x110mm Front & Formula CL14811 / Boost 12x148mm Rear
- Tyres: Maxxis / 2.80 x 27.5 / 120TPI Kevlar Bead DoubleDown / MaxxTerra / TR Tubeless Ready. Front: Minion DHF / Rear: Minion DHR II
|Frame||NEW Alloy Frame / Virtual 4 link kinematic VLK 27Plus and 29 compatible / geo adj. / Boost 148x12mm 150mm travel / Shimano E-8000 Int. DT Battery Tapered Headtube E2|
|Fork||FOX 34 Float Performance Elite Air FIT4 3-Modes with low Speed adj. / 15x110mm QR axle tapered steerer / Reb. Adj. / Lockout / 150mm travel / E-Bike|
|Rear Shock||FOX NUDE EVOL Trunnion SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj. 3 modes: Lockout - Traction Control -Descend DPS / Reb. Adj. Travel 150 - 100 - Lockout / 185X55mm|
|E-Drive System||Shimano STEPS E8000 250W w/integr. 500Wh Battery / Shimano Charger|
|Remote System||SCOTT TwinLoc Remote Technology 3 modes front and rear / integ. Grip clamp|
|Headset||Syncros FL2.0 Press Fit E2 / Tapered 1.5" - 1 1/8" OD 50/62mm / ID 44/56mm|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT RD-M8000 SGS DM / Shadow Plus / 11 Speed|
|Front Derailleur||SCOTT Chainguide|
|Shifters||Shimano XT SL-M8000-I / Rapidfire Plus 2 way release / Ispec 2 clamp|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Deore M6000|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8000 Disc 203mm F & R / SM-RT64 CL Rotor|
|Crankset||Shimano STEPS FC-E8050 34T|
|Handlebar||Syncros FL1.5 STEPS mini Riser / Alloy 7050D.B. 12mm rise / 9Â° / 760mm Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Stem||Syncros FL1.5 / Alloy 2014 integrated Spacer & Top Cup / 31.8mm / 6Â° / 1 1/8"|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer Dropper Remote 31.6mm / S size 100mm / M 125mm / L & XL 150mm|
|Saddle||Syncros XM2.0 / CRMO rails|
|Hub (Front)||Formula CL811 / 15x110mm|
|Hub (Rear)||Formula CL14811 / Boost 12x148mm|
|Cassette||Shimano XT CS-M8000 11-46 T|
|Rims||Syncros X-30S / 32H / 30mm / Sleeve Joint Tubeless Ready|
|Tyres||Maxxis / 2.80 x 27.5 / 120TPI Kevlar Bead DoubleDown / MaxxTerra / TR Tubeless ready Front: Minion DHF / Rear: Minion DHR II|
|Weight (Approx)||23.00kg approx.|
how do I apply for finance?
1. Choose your products
Fill your basket with at least £250 of products and check if finance is applicable! If it’s not, you could try adding additional products or changing your selections.
2. Select finance at checkout
When selecting your payment option, choose ‘finance’ and customise your finance to suit you - choose how long you’d like it for and which deposit option you’d like.
3. Apply in just 2 minutes!
You will be redirected to our finance provider, V12 Retail Finance, who will guide you through the simple 2 minute application to apply for your finance!
Please note finance is only available on UK orders.
UK Mainland Delivery Prices
|Delivery Type||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Standard Delivery for orders under £14.99||from £0.59||2-3 working days from day of despatch|
|Standard Delivery for orders over £14.99||Free|
|Express Delivery||from £0.83||Order before 4.30pm Monday to Friday for next working day delivery|
|Special Delivery||from £11.94|
|Click & Collect||from £5.94||Collect your parcel from a local post office. 2 - 3 working days from day of despatch|
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit