Saracen Ariel Elite 27.5 Full Suspension Mountain Bike - 2018
No corners have been cut to deliver the Ariel Elite, an affordable race bike from the get go. The Ariel Elite is a no-nonsense bike ready to rock! Using the same geometry as the Ariel LT, Saracen paired their custom butted 6013 alloy front triangle with the Toray UD Carbon swingarm to create the perfect privateers race weapon. A mix of Shimano SLX and XT 11-speed drivetrain ensures you never skip a beat on the trail. 170mm Rockshox Yari fork together with a Fox Float DPX2 shock allow you to charge through the trail at whatever pace you choose. WTB Vigilante tyres and a Saracen finishing kit complete this stellar build.
- Frame: Series 3 Custom Butted And Hydroformed 6013 Alloy Front Triangle / Toray UD Carbon Swingarm / ZS44-ZS56 Tapered Headtube / 37mm Main Pivot Bearings / 28mm Linkage Bearings / UD Carbon Linkage / Signature TRL Suspension Design / Internal Cable Routing / 12 X 148mm Boost Dropout System / 165mm Travel
- Brakes: Shimano SLX M6000
- Fork: Rockshox Yari RC / 170mm Travel / Solo Air / Tapered Alloy Steerer / Low Speed Compression / Rebound Adjust / 15x110 / Maxle Stealth
- Drivetrain: Shimano SLX M7000 1 X11
- Wheels: Kore Realm 3.0 UST W/ Formula DC-711 Voost Front Hub/ Formula DCL-248s Rear Hub
|Manufacturer Part Number||RN232315, RN232317, RN232319, RN232321|
how do I apply for finance?
1. Choose your products
Fill your basket with at least £250 of products and check if finance is applicable! If it’s not, you could try adding additional products or changing your selections.
2. Select finance at checkout
When selecting your payment option, choose ‘finance’ and customise your finance to suit you - choose how long you’d like it for and which deposit option you’d like.
3. Apply in just 2 minutes!
You will be redirected to our finance provider, V12 Retail Finance, who will guide you through the simple 2 minute application to apply for your finance!
Please note finance is only available on UK orders.
UK Mainland Delivery Prices
|Delivery Type||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Standard Delivery for orders under £14.99||from £0.59||2-3 working days from day of despatch|
|Standard Delivery for orders over £14.99||Free|
|Express Delivery||from £0.83||Order before 4.30pm Monday to Friday for next working day delivery|
|Special Delivery||from £11.94|
|Click & Collect||from £5.94||Collect your parcel from a local post office. 2 - 3 working days from day of despatch|
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit