Oakley EVZero Path Prizm Road Sunglasses
In need of lightweight and multifaceted sunglasses which are perfect for multi-sport activities? The Oakley EVZero are just the ticket. The EVZero's are perfect for running, training and cycling which means they are the go-to glasses for triathletes. Their Three-Point fit means they are always on the precise position on your face this then eliminates any unwanted pressure points from forming on the face. All of Oakley's glasses ooze class and the EVZero's are no different.
- Frame Fit: Standard
- Lens Shape: Path
- Lens Technology: Prizm Road
- Lens Width: 138mm
- Bridge Width: 0mm
- Lens Height: 50mm
- Temple Arm Length: 125mm
- Light Transmission: 20%
- Light Conditions: Changing Conditions
- Contrast: Increased
High Definition Optics: High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Prizm Lens: Prizm is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
- Prizm is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments
- Three-point fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Unobtanium earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Plutonite lenses offer top UV protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400m
- O-Matter stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- Includes: Microbag / Sport soft vault case / Spare nosepads
how do I apply for finance?
1. Choose your products
Fill your basket with at least £250 of products and check if finance is applicable! If it’s not, you could try adding additional products or changing your selections.
2. Select finance at checkout
When selecting your payment option, choose ‘finance’ and customise your finance to suit you - choose how long you’d like it for and which deposit option you’d like.
3. Apply in just 2 minutes!
You will be redirected to our finance provider, V12 Retail Finance, who will guide you through the simple 2 minute application to apply for your finance!
Please note finance is only available on UK orders.
UK Mainland Delivery Prices
|Delivery Type||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Standard Delivery for orders under £14.99||from £0.59||2-3 working days from day of despatch|
|Standard Delivery for orders over £14.99||Free|
|Express Delivery||from £0.83||Order before 4.30pm Monday to Friday for next working day delivery|
|Special Delivery||from £11.94|
|Click & Collect||from £5.94||Collect your parcel from a local post office. 2 - 3 working days from day of despatch|
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit