MET Trenta MIPS Helmet
- MIPS C2® rotational management system
- Exceptionally comfortable & secure on the head
- Sunglasses ports to securely dock sunglasses
For more than thirty years MET has been making helmets for the very best in the sport of cycling. They’ve learned, refined, and developed their products, getting faster, lighter and more comfortable with every generation. Enhanced for use in the peloton, the MET Trenta Mips is a performance road helmet engineered to maximise ventilation and save you energy with every pedal stroke.
- In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- MIPS C2® rotational management system engineered to add protection in case of certain impacts
- Exceptionally comfortable and secure on the head thanks to refined internal shape
- MET Safe-T Orbital Fit System
- 360° Head belt, vertical and occipital adjustments leave you with an individual fit
- Air Lite straps with adjustable divider to maximise aerodynamic and comfort
- 19 Vents, Internal engineered air channelling system to improve ventilation and comfort
- Sunglasses ports to securely dock sunglasses when climbing or resting
- Tube-shaped tail to improve aerodynamics
- Rear deflector to enable a constant airflow in riding position
- Limited head contact surface to maximise the ventilation
- Reflective rear decals to enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- S | 52/56cm | 240g
- M| 56/58cm | 250g
- L | 58/61cm | 285g
motion. MIPS is a brain protection system—engineered to add protection to the standard construction of helmets in case of certain impacts. The MIPS Brain Protection
Originally developed by NACA, a precursor to NASA, the position of this inlet at the front of the helmet has a cooling effect. Harnessing the power of the Venturi effect, the vent pushes out the warm air within the helmet through specially positioned exhausts. This ensures constant airflow through the helmet, without catching the wind and creating drag, achieving the maximum level of comfort during the longest rides on the road or on your gravel bike.
Enhanced for use in the peloton, the MET Trenta’s tube-shaped tail and internal air channelling ensure it performs best when riding in a group, offering up to 7% reduction in drag vs a traditional road helmet. It has a lower profile at the rear, which works in synergy with the NACA front vent and the rear deflector to effectively drive airflow.
|MPN||3HM126CE00LBN1, 3HM126CE00LNO1, 3HM126CE00MBN1, 3HM126CE00MNO1, 3HM126CE00SBN1, 3HM126CE00SNO1, METROAD343, METROAD344, METROAD345, METROAD346, METROAD347, METROAD348, METROAD349, METROAD350, METROAD351|
Our Payment Options
Online we currently accept payment from the methods listed above including a wide range of finance options. In store we also accept payment in the form of cash and gift vouchers.
In order to get the kit you want, when you need it, without ruining the family finances we offer a highly flexible range of finance options to help you get the best products on your bike now rather than at the end of the season when you've saved up the cash to make the purchase. There are even interest free options which effectively spread the cost without costing you any extra.
D.T.(Automotives) Limited T/A Tweeks Cycles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is the broker and not the lender. Our FCA registration number is 689896. D.T.(Automotives) Limited offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance and Klarna. Credit is provided subject to affordability, age and status. Minimum spend applies. Not all products offered by Secure Trust Bank PLC are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit