Madison Freewheel U300 Saddle
- Exceptional support for leisure cyclists & commuters
- Maximum foam padding for cushioned comfort
- Wipe dry cover for maximum water resistance
The Freewheel U300 Saddle from Madison is part of the new range of saddles from Madison, the U300 offers superb comfort and is excellent value for money. Its perfect for leisure cyclists and commuters as it gives a relaxed and upright riding position. It features maximum foam padding that provides cushioned comfort and has a vacuum sealed wipe dry cover for water resistance.
- Unisex saddle offering exceptional support for leisure cyclists & commuters with a relaxed & upright riding posture
- With maximum foam padding for cushioned comfort
- Unique channelled saddle base balances strength with flexibility and shock absorption during riding
- Vacuum sealed, wipe dry cover for maximum water resistance, lightness & durability
- Similar to the Madison Saddle L100
- Width: 202mm
- Length: 268mm
- Colour: Black
- Saddle Rail: Steel
- Shape: Comfort
Our Payment Options
Online we currently accept payment from the methods listed above including a wide range of finance options. In store we also accept payment in the form of cash and gift vouchers.
In order to get the kit you want, when you need it, without ruining the family finances we offer a highly flexible range of finance options to help you get the best products on your bike now rather than at the end of the season when you've saved up the cash to make the purchase. There are even interest free options which effectively spread the cost without costing you any extra.
D.T.(Automotives) Limited T/A Tweeks Cycles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is the broker and not the lender. Our FCA registration number is 689896. D.T.(Automotives) Limited offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance and Klarna. Credit is provided subject to affordability, age and status. Minimum spend applies. Not all products offered by Secure Trust Bank PLC are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit