Madison Engage Sunglasses
- Performance lens gives great optical clarity
- Full UVA and UVB protection
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Madison Engage Sunglasses give you modern, stylish looks and clever tech combine to offer a neat eye wear package. The two-piece lens is sleek, giving a great field of vision and a true sports package.
- Polycarbonate Lenses: Optics from Madison meets the highest standard for eyewear; ISO 12312. The interchangeable polycarbonate lenses are both impact and scratch-resistant. The lenses offer both supreme optical clarity and UV-A and UV-B protection
- Multi-Purpose: Both versatile and stylish, Madison Optics maintain their good looks on the road or trails
- TR-90 Frames: TR-90 plastics are lightweight, flexible and durable. TR-90 plastic memory allows them to flex and return to their original shape without breaking or bending
- Secure Fit: Our frames work seamlessly with your helmet with non-slip rubber tips for maximum comfort and security. The flexible nose-piece allows you to dial in the perfect fit, adjusting for extra venting if desired
- Soft Pouch: We have included a soft pouch for lens cleaning and protection on the move. An optional RX insert is available for prescription lenses
- Size Spec: Lens Width: 59mm, Lens Height: 40mm, Frame Width: 146mm, Bridge Height: 14mm, Arm Length: 120mm
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: At Madison, we pride ourselves on offering an excellent product with aftercare to match. That's why this product is covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
The performance polycarbonate lenses give great optical clarity along with full UVA and UVB protection and are highly durable being both impact and scratch resistant. The clever twist lock lens is a genius system that allows for quick lens removal and installation, ideal when living in an area with variable weather conditions. The frames have been developed to work seamlessly with your helmet for maximum comfort and the adjustable nose piece allows you to dial in the perfect fit. It also comes with two cases; one hard case for safe transportation and storage and a soft case to protect your lens when on the move.
|MPN||MCL22S520, MCL22S521, MCL22S522|
Our Payment Options
Online we currently accept payment from the methods listed above including a wide range of finance options. In store we also accept payment in the form of cash and gift vouchers.
In order to get the kit you want, when you need it, without ruining the family finances we offer a highly flexible range of finance options to help you get the best products on your bike now rather than at the end of the season when you've saved up the cash to make the purchase. There are even interest free options which effectively spread the cost without costing you any extra.
D.T.(Automotives) Limited T/A Tweeks Cycles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is the broker and not the lender. Our FCA registration number is 689896. D.T.(Automotives) Limited offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance and Klarna. Credit is provided subject to affordability, age and status. Minimum spend applies. Not all products offered by Secure Trust Bank PLC are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit