Giro Blaze MTB Shoes
- Exceptional warmth & weatherproofing
- Ideal for UK winters in conditions down to -10°C
- PrimaLoft® synthetic insulation adds warmth
When you’re riding in winter, bulk isn’t necessarily your friend. The all-new Blaze™ is Giro’s core winter cycling shoe, featuring modern technical materials and design to reduce bulk while delivering exceptional warmth and weatherproofing for conditions down to -10° C /14° F.
- Stretch woven face fabric with 10,000 W/P + 10,000 GM2 film
- Channelled, high-loft fleece interior plus elastic outer collar
- PrimaLoft® synthetic insulation
- Fully seam-sealed stitching
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh upper inner shoe
- Thermo-bonded rubber toe and heel reinforcements
- Integrated ankle padding
- Reflective detail at heel and side profile
- Water-resistant YKK® zipper with internal storm flap
- Quick-lace system housed under the outer shroud
- Heat reflective insole with high loft fleece and laminated foil
- Nylon-composite plate
- Dual injected “ice grip” soft rubber outsole
- Stainless steel hardware
- 2-bolt Mountain Cleat compatibility
- 385 grams (size 42)
The heart of the Blaze is an internal, moisture wicking mountain bike shoe that’s fully insulated with a channelled, high-loft PrimaLoft® synthetic sheath featuring 10,000 W/P + 10,000 GM2 wind- and water-proof performance plus a heat-reflecting insole and protective reinforcement in key wear zones. The result is a breakthrough in warm, dry comfort with purpose-driven details that inspire confidence to pedal through the toughest winter riding conditions.
|MPN||GIS7135293, GIS7135294, GIS7135295, GIS7135296, GIS7135297, GIS7135298, GIS7135299, GIS7135300, GIS7135301|
Our Payment Options
Online we currently accept payment from the methods listed above including a wide range of finance options. In store we also accept payment in the form of cash and gift vouchers.
In order to get the kit you want, when you need it, without ruining the family finances we offer a highly flexible range of finance options to help you get the best products on your bike now rather than at the end of the season when you've saved up the cash to make the purchase. There are even interest free options which effectively spread the cost without costing you any extra.
D.T.(Automotives) Limited T/A Tweeks Cycles is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is the broker and not the lender. Our FCA registration number is 689896. D.T.(Automotives) Limited offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance and Klarna. Credit is provided subject to affordability, age and status. Minimum spend applies. Not all products offered by Secure Trust Bank PLC are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit