Shimano CS-M9001 XTR 11-Speed Cassette
This Shimano cassette features four carbon fibre carriers and 6 titanium sprockets to make this Shimano's lightest 11-speed Dyna-Sys MTB cassette.
Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load.
- 11-40T wide ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control.
- Four separate lightweight carbon fibre carriers reduce weight and increase stiffness giving more precise faster shifts
- 35/31/27/24/21/19T sprockets are all made from titanium to reduce weight and increase durability.
- Sprockets are cut away extensively and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Nickel-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Alloy cassette lockring
- For use with 11-speed SIL-TEC chains
how do I apply for finance?
1. Choose your products
Fill your basket with at least £250 of products and check if finance is applicable! If it’s not, you could try adding additional products or changing your selections.
2. Select finance at checkout
When selecting your payment option, choose ‘finance’ and customise your finance to suit you - choose how long you’d like it for and which deposit option you’d like.
3. Apply in just 2 minutes!
You will be redirected to our finance provider, V12 Retail Finance, who will guide you through the simple 2 minute application to apply for your finance!
Please note finance is only available on UK orders.
UK Mainland Delivery Prices
|Delivery Type||Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Standard Delivery for orders under £29.99||from £0.59||2-3 working days from day of despatch|
|Standard Delivery for orders over £29.99||Free|
|Express Delivery||from £0.83||Order before 4.30pm Monday to Friday for next working day delivery|
|Special Delivery||from £11.94|
|Click & Collect||from £5.94||Collect your parcel from a local post office. 2 - 3 working days from day of despatch|
Total cost on finance
With a deposit
and charge for credit