Tweeks Cycles Careers
Cycle Parts and Accessories Buyer, Cycle Clothing Buyer
We’re growing and looking for two buyers to join our buying team; one to buy Cycle Parts and Accessories (P&A) and one to buy Cycle Clothing.
- A showroom shop and a massive warehouse that both need filling with the right cycling stock at the right time (and another warehouse on the way too).
- Accounts and good relationships with all the top-drawer cycling brands.
- Dedicated stock control, product maintenance, and web content teams to support you.
- A team of passionate cycle enthusiasts and a pro-active private owner.
- Lots of opportunity for development if you want it.
- A passion for cycling.
- Solid buying skills and experience - ideally as a buyer but possibly as an assistant or junior buyer.
- Strong organisational habits.
- A need to be busy all the time.
- An enthusiasm for Excel your friends find odd.
- Really good ‘soft’ skills.
- Reliability and professionalism written all over you.
You might also have:
- Online retail experience.
- Elite negotiating capacity.
- Shaved legs.
To apply, please send your CV together with a covering letter and your salary expectations to:
Sim Pereira-Madder, Head of Tweeks Cycles, SimPM@tweekscycles.com.
Part-Time Cycle Mechanics
We’re growing and looking for 2 x part-time mechanics to join our workshop team. You might be a newer mechanic looking to gain experience. You’re definitely keen, attentive, and enthusiastic. You’re super-dependable and take pride in your work. And you like the idea of working alongside and learning from the more qualified mechanics in the team.
If this is you please email your CV and covering letter to JakeH@tweekscycles.com.
We are always on the lookout for like-minded people to join our team of enthusiasts. If interested, please send your CV along with a covering letter to:
Lee Sharples, 75 Ash Road South, Wrexham Industrial Estate, Wrexham, North Wales, LL13 9UG
or e-mail LeeS@tweekscycles.com.