Tweeks Cycles Careers
Cycle Parts and Accessories Buyer
We're both an online bike shop and a bricks and mortar one.
We're growing and looking for a buyer to join our team to buy Cycle Parts and Accessories (P&A).
- A showroom shop and a massive warehouse that both need filling with the right cycling stock at the right time (and another warehouse on the way too).
- Accounts and good relationships with all the top-drawer cycling brands.
- Dedicated stock control, product maintenance, and web content teams to support you.
- A team of passionate cycle enthusiasts and a pro-active private owner.
- Lots of opportunity for development if you want it.
- A passion for cycling.
- Encyclopaedic knowledge of the cycling P&A brand landscape.
- Solid buying skills and experience - ideally as a fully-fledged buyer but possibly as an experienced junior buyer.
- Strong organisational habits.
- A need to be busy all the time.
- An enthusiasm for Excel your friends find odd.
- Really good 'soft' skills.
- Reliability and professionalism written all over you.
- Online retail experience.
You might also have:
- Jedi negotiating capacity.
- Ninja persuasion skills.
- Shaved legs.
To apply, please send your CV together with a covering letter and your salary expectations to:
Sim Pereira-Madder, Head of Tweeks Cycles, SimPM@tweekscycles.com.
We are always on the lookout for like-minded people to join our team of enthusiasts. If interested, please send your CV along with a covering letter to:
Sim Pereira-Madder, Head of Tweeks Cycles, 75 Ash Road South, Wrexham Industrial Estate, Wrexham, North Wales, LL13 9UG
or e-mail SimPM@tweekscycles.com.